Member since 2/19/2014


  • 1 total post
  • 1 question

Questions from shellybobelly

How can I plump out the area at bottom of my cheek, upper jaw area, corners of mouth outward? (Photo)

I have an issue with wrinkling and indentation at the area at the bottom of my cheek just over my upper gum/upper jaw . My doctor who is an ophthalmologist/surgeon who also... READ MORE