Send private message to swollen99
Joined: 30 Jun 2013
Activity: 9 posts
Questions from swollen99
- When Does Pollybeak from Scar Tissue or Fluid Start Forming?
- If Soft Tissue Pollybeak is Detected As Soon As It Starts Forming, How Often Are Kenalog Injections Successful? (photo)
- In Your Experience at What Month or Week Does Scar Tissue in Supratip Form, Which Leads to Pollybeak?
- I Understand the Different Causes of Pollybeak. If It is Scar Tissue Build Up when Does This Usually Start Forming? (photo)
- 3 Months Post I Have No Signs of a Pollybeak. Will Working out and Soccer Have Any Impact on This, or Increase Risk? (photo)
- I Have Scarring Above Right Nostril. If I Get Kenalog10 Injection There, Do I Have to Wait a Month to Get Injection on Supratip?
- Is Kenalog10 Risky for Scar Tissue on Side my Tip Above Nostril Where my Dorsum and Tip Meet? (photo)
- Is my middle volt on the left side collapsed or indented. What's the solution onlay grafts or spreader? (photo)