Send private message to John Terry
Joined: 8 Mar 2013
Activity: 11 posts
Questions from John Terry
- Will Removing a Hump and Reducing an Overprojected Tip on a Long Nose Make the Nose Look Shorter Vertically? (photo)
- Can You Have a Large Nasal Spine Which Pushes the Columella Down Without Having a Tethered Lip?
- What Are my Options for Shortening the Vertical Height of my Nose Without Tip Rotation? (photo)
- Can a Rhinoplasty on a Long Humped Nose Improve the Appearance of Close Set Eyes?
- Hanging Columella on Just One Nostril, What Can Cause This?
- What Are the Signs of a Large Nasal Spine and What Can Be Done About It?
- Can You Vertically Shorten Nasal Wings/alar? Can They Be Raised?
- Lowering Radix and Hump Removal Do Both Techniques Give Similar Results?
- Can I Get my Alar Sidewalls Retracted Upwards?
- What is Classed As a High Radix? (photo)
- Lowering the Radix Vs Deepening the Radix, What Affect Can These Bring to a Nose?