Send private message to WILDWIND2007
Location: Ft Lauderdale
Joined: 25 Jan 2013
Activity: 14 posts
Questions from WILDWIND2007
- Painless tooth with dead nerve - what are odds of later infection and how long?
- How to Attached a Porcelain Dental Crown to Half of Tooth #20 Split Down the Middle. Half Goes All the Way to Gum-line? (photo)
- Is Root Canal Treatment RCT always better than no treatment to a painless dead nerve tooth?
- Crown on Tooth with Jagged Angles - Both at Gum Line and Tooth Itself is Split Down Middle? (photo)
- Crown, Veneer, Onlay, Inlay, or Combination - for Hollowed out Vertical Decayed Half Premolar? (photo)
- Aggressive Bonding for Half a Premolar Tooth, Recent Fracture and Dead Nerve Due to Decay Under Filling? (photo)
- Bonding - Why Will It Fail? Use Same Build Up As for Crown and Half a Premolar Due to Decay? (photo)
- Save Tooth Enamel with Onlay Instead of Crown. Why Weaker Than Full Crown? SAME Core Build-up As for a Crown? (photo)
- New All Porcelain Crown Tooth #20 Has Annoying Inside Bulge. Why Not Shaped Like Mirror Image #29 - a Perfect Guide to #20?
- Puiritis - Itchy All over but No Rash. Started with Fleas? No Fleas Seen! Lasted 6 Wks Now, Girlfriend Has Same Problem.