Send private message to Can'tBreathe2013
Joined: 31 Dec 2012
Activity: 460 posts
Questions from Can'tBreathe2013
- Outfracture During Revision?
- Internal Lump on Septum Wall Post-rhinoplasty?
- Ear Cartilage for Revision?
- Can a Poorly Placed Columellar Strut Graft Make a Nasal Tip Appear Overly Rotated?
- Rib Graft Concerns?
- Deviated Septum As a Result of Primary Rhinoplasty?
- Strut Graft Making Nose Look Too Short? Recently Realized It's What is Making my Nose "Click". About 1 Yr Post?
- Outfracturing nasal side bone in revison. Would packing for a bit longer help it heal correctly?
- Success of mid-vault collapse repair on both sides?
- Necrosis.... when can a post rhino patient feel "safe" from this?