Send private message to TristanLudlow
Joined: 20 Oct 2012
Activity: 35 posts
Questions from TristanLudlow
- Supra-orbital Rim Augmentation and Brow Lift?
- It is Possible to Stimulate the Masseter Muscle to Gain Volume? (photo)
- Surgery for Lowering the Maxilla?
- Finding an Oculoplastic Surgeon in Poland?
- It is Possible Placing an Implant to Add Projection to the Brow Ridge and Lift the Eyebrow Without Making a Coronal Incision?
- Can the Incision in an Upper Eyelid Blepharoplasty Be Used for Inserting and Securing a Supra-orbital Rim Implant?
- Is It Possible to Use an Intraoral Incision to Secure an Implant over the Zygomatic Arch or is a Pre-auricular Incision Needed?
- Can the Incision for a Midface Lift Be Used for Inserting and Securing an Implant on the Zygomatic Arch?
- Is It Possible to Access a Burr Hole Through a Brow Lift Incision? If So What Material Should Be Used to Level It? (photo)
- Is It Too Risky Having a Brow Lift and a Blepharoplasty on Top and Bottom Eyelids Performed at the Same Time?
- Are There Any Injectable Fillers Such As HA That Can Be Used for Filling a Burr Hole? (photo)
- Should a Brow Lift and a Canthopexy Be Performed at the Same Time or is It Better to Do the Canthopexy Under Local Anthesia?
- Are There Any Surgeons Using Osseointegrated Malar Implants of Hydroxyapatite or Krytonite Instead of Medpor or Silicone?
- Is Ultrasonic Liposuction a Better Choice of Lipo for a Microliposuction of the Face (Cheeks, Jawline and Jowl)?
- What Are the Advantages and Drawbacks of Using Hydroxy Apatite Paste on a Malar Augmentation over a Silastic Implant? (photo)
- I Think the Lateral Sides of my Nose Have Collapsed. Do I Need an Open Rhinoplasty? (photo)
- Both Lateral Bones Have Come Together So my Nose is Too Narrow. Will It Have to Be Broken to Spread Both Lateral Bones Apart?
- If Using a Temporal Lift Incision to Place a Supraorbital Rim Implant on the Brow Ridge, is There a Chance of Nerve Damage?
- Malar Augmentation, Are There Any Surgeons Who Do Zygomatic/malar Advancement?
- Can an Existing Piece of Ear Cartilage on the Dorsum Be Replaced with a Thicker Rib Cartilage to Raise the Dorsum a Bit More?
- Can an Anterior, Vertical Malar Osteotomy Be Done with an Intraoral Incision or is a Subperiosteal Face Lift Incision Needed?