Member since 8/8/2012


  • 2 total posts
  • 2 questions

Questions from catrinak

Where Can I Get Syringomas Treated in the East Midlands?

I cannot get treatment on the NHS as it is cosmetic and my GP refused to refer me to a dermatologist. He recommended private hospitals or cosmetic clinics but when I contacted... READ MORE

Under Eye Wrinkle Following Swollen Eye - Can It Be Treated?

Following hyfracation for syringoma the treated area became infected so I applied antisetic cream. Unfortunately my eye swelled up-it looked like I'd been punched-going down... READ MORE