Send private message to Rain11
Joined: 16 May 2012
Activity: 215 posts
Questions from Rain11
- I Am Unhappy with the Looks of my Rhinoplasty Surgery but What if It Looks Good to All Doctors?
- My Doctor Used Cartilage from my Septum to Straighten Nasal Bones and I Don't Like How Straight the Bridge Looks?
- Could my Shortened Nose Be Made Longer Again? (photo)
- Why Does My Face Look Asymmetrical?
- Had a Rhinoplasty About 7 Months Ago and I'm Unhappy with the Result. What Are My Options?
- What Are Grafts Used for in Rhinoplasty?
- How is a Tip Deprojected? And What Happens to the Nostrils?
- How Do You Deal with Patients That Feel Their Face Has Changed Too Much from the Front After a Rhinoplasty?
- What Could Be the Possible Problems with Having a Septal Graft Removed?
- Why Would my Doctor Use a Spreader Graft?
- Can an Alar Reduction Compromise Breathing?
- How is Tip Cartilage Rotated?
- Is There an "Ideal" Tip?
- Is There a Specific Model of a Nose That is Followed for Rhinoplasty?
- Do You Perform Psyche Evaluations on a Patient Before a Surgery?
- Can Spreader Grafts Deproject the Nasal Tip?
- Can a Nasal Tip Be Changed from a Ball Shape Back to Its Natural Form?
- What is the Difference Between These Certifications?
- Nostrils Flare After Rhinoplasty, How Can It Be Fixed? (photo)
- Can Crushed Cartilage Grafts Be Removed?
- Can anesthesia change hair permanently?
- Can anesthesia have permanent effects on hair?
- Can collagen or scar tissue form over Juvederm and make it appear like Juvederm is still in your face?
- What are anterior osteotomies usually done for?