Send private message to caught_in_the_rain
Joined: 16 May 2012
Activity: 145 posts
Questions from caught_in_the_rain
- I Am Unhappy with the Looks of my Rhinoplasty Surgery but What if It Looks Good to All Doctors?
- My Doctor Used Cartilage from my Septum to Straighten Nasal Bones and I Don't Like How Straight the Bridge Looks?
- Could my Shortened Nose Be Made Longer Again? (photo)
- Why Does My Face Look Asymmetrical?
- Had a Rhinoplasty About 7 Months Ago and I'm Unhappy with the Result. What Are My Options?
- What Are Grafts Used for in Rhinoplasty?
- How is a Tip Deprojected? And What Happens to the Nostrils?
- How Do You Deal with Patients That Feel Their Face Has Changed Too Much from the Front After a Rhinoplasty?
- What Could Be the Possible Problems with Having a Septal Graft Removed?
- Why Would my Doctor Use a Spreader Graft?
- Can an Alar Reduction Compromise Breathing?
- How is Tip Cartilage Rotated?
- Is There an "Ideal" Tip?
- Is There a Specific Model of a Nose That is Followed for Rhinoplasty?
- Do You Perform Psyche Evaluations on a Patient Before a Surgery?
- Can Spreader Grafts Deproject the Nasal Tip?