Location: Zephyrhills, FL
Member since 2/22/2012


  • 1 total post
  • 1 question

Questions from magsupply

How Do I Find a Doctor Who Specializes in Formerly Obese People? (photo)

Hi I have more than the normal hanging skin on my arms and want to find someone who works more on formerly obese people verses someone who has aged and has a bit of under hang.... READ MORE