Send private message to gmann43
Location: Humble, TX
Joined: 22 Oct 2011
Activity: 8 posts
Questions from gmann43
- How Hard Would It Be to Fix a Nasal Valve Collapse That Has Already Been Done with Spreader Grafts?
- Can Any Dr Tell Me by This Photo What Might Be Problem with Congestion on Left Side?
- Would Enlarged IT or Moderate Nasal Valve Collapse Be More Likely to Cause Infections?
- Can a Moderate to Severe Nasal Valve Collapse Cause Chronic Sinus Infections?
- Can a Fairly Severe Nasal Valve Collapse Cause Extreme Dryness and Congestion?
- Having Reconstructive Surgery. Will Adding Septum Cartlilage Back in Help with Vocal Resonance and Power?
- Can Septal Cartlidge Added Back in Compensate for Any Dryness (Ens Type) Issues I May Have Prior to Getting Nasal Valve Surgery?