Send private message to lookingforanswers2
Joined: 18 Apr 2011
Activity: 22 posts
Questions from lookingforanswers2
- Is It Normal for my Nose to Be Swollen 9 Months After Rhinoplasty?
- Can Heavy Lifting and Drinking Alcohol Permanently Ruin Rhinoplasty Results?
- How Many Kenalog Injections Are Ideal After Rhinoplasty?
- How Long Would It Take for Scar Tissue to Form After Rhinoplasty?
- Should Certain Gym Exercises Be Restricted After Rhinoplasty?
- How Long Does Temporary Nasal Swelling Last After Exercising?
- Recovering from Minor Rhinoplasty Revision
- Will Taping my Nose Help Reduce Swelling Past Two Weeks if I'm Lifting Weights, Drinking Alcohol, or Having Lots of Sodium??
- At What Point is Sun Exposure After Rhinoplasty No Longer a Concern?
- Do Steroid Injections (Cortisone) After Rhinoplasty Rid or Just Prevent Scar Tissue?
- Nose Looked Great 1 Week After Rhinoplasty but at 7 Weeks It's Puffy. Is This Normal?
- Is It Safe to Exercise After a Cortisone Injecton?
- Why Do Steroid Injections After Rhinoplasty Only Provide Temporary Relief?
- Should I Ask my Doctor for a Third Kenalog Injection (For Rhinoplasty)?
- Can Prolonged Swelling Affect the Final Outcome?
- Should I Still Be Wearing Sunscreen 3 Months After Rhinoplasty?
- Could Sun Exposure Be Causing Swelling over 3 Months After Rhinoplasty?
- Can Prolonged Swelling Affect the Final Rhinoplasty Result?
- At Four Months, Does This Look Like Swelling or Scar Tissue? (Photos)
- What Causes Fluctuations in Swelling After Rhinoplasty?
- When is the Latest That Scar Tissue Can Develop After a Rhinoplasty?
- Sun Exposure from Windows Post Rhinoplasty?