Send private message to 11704
Joined: 20 Feb 2011
Activity: 27 posts
Questions from 11704
- Is a Spreader Graft Necessary to Fix Nasal Valve Collapse?
- Replacing a Removed Nasal Spine
- Are Caudal Septal Extension Grafts Always Required to Derotate a Nasal Tip?
- Is It Possible to Reattach the M. Nasolabialis Muscle to the Septum?
- Can the Function of the Upper Lip Change After Tension Nose is Released?
- Can Revision Rhinoplasty Strengthen a Weak Nose and Resuspend Nasal Skin?
- Possible to Reduce Distance Between Nose and Upper Lip with Revision Rhinoplasty?
- Is the Entire Depressor Septi Muscle Supposed to Be Disconnected During Rhinoplasty?
- Rib and Fascia Vs Ear Cartilage to Fix a Scoop
- Is Medial Crura Supposed to Be Connected to Nasal Septum?
- Can Depressions Below Nasal Bones Be Fixed During a Revision Rhinoplasty?
- What is the Function of a Nasal Base Plumping Graft?
- Is It Possible to Place a Graft at the Nasal Base to Replace Bone That Was Shaved Down During Rhinoplasty?
- Is It Routine to Cut the Levator Labii Superioris Alaeque Nasi Muscle?
- Can Fullness Be Replaced at the Nasal Base After the Doctor Removed Bone?
- Is It Possible for Skin to Not Reattach to Cartilage After Rhinoplasty?
- Can a Lateral Osteotomy Be Reversed?
- Can Fixing the Collapsed Internal Nasal Valve in a Person with Previous Turbinate Reduction Cause Empty Nose?
- Can Aggressive Deprojection of a Nasal Tip Result in Changed Airflow Patterns?
- Can a Long Surgery Affect Swelling and the Final Results of a Revision Rhinoplasty?
- Are There Different Placements for Spreader Grafts?
- Will an Over-reduced Nose Cause a Lack of Support to the Upper Lip?
- Will Spreader Grafts Strengthen a Weak Lateral Sidewall in Revision Rhinoplasty?
- Are Butterfly Grafts Common in Revision Rhinoplasty for Nasal Valve Collapse?
- What is the Distal End of Upper Lateral Cartilage?
- Is It Common to Use 6.0 Nylon Stitches Inside of Nose During Rhinoplasty?