Hi everyone. I've been injecting undereye areas for many years now and have never had anyone develop cysts in the skin. If your aesthetician has worked in the Ukraine during the 1990s it is possible that the treatments were not done with hyaluronic acid products. Restylane was only commercially released in the late 1990s, Juvederm in the early noughties (I think). In the 1990s collagen and Dermalive and a whole stack of now-banned fillers were commonly used. Fillers like Artecoll and Dermalive have caused thousands of complications/ eg granulomas back in the 1990s.
If you are in your 20s think carefully about your treatment options. Hyaluronic acid products are only temporary but that means they have a greater safety margin than so many of the older products. We have a little saying in the field of Cosmetic Medicine: Permanent fillers= permanent problems. Not in every case, granted, but do you want to risk it at all when you're only 20 or 30yo? I definitely wouldn't! Safety should always be the first consideration, regardless of the cosmetic problem.
Oh, and fat transfer is a waste of time since most (70%) of it dies within 3 months, and there is a huge risk that the remaining 30% will take better on one side than the other..meaning that every time you gain or lose weight, your face will (asymmetrically) as well!