Send private message to Stormy100
Joined: 11 Nov 2010
Activity: 27 posts
Questions from Stormy100
- Is It Normal for Your Nose to Collapse (valve)?
- Top Chicago Doctors and Revision Rhinoplasty
- Had Revision Rhinoplasty . Grafts Became Dettached.
- Had Revision Rhinoplasty . Grafts Became Deattached. Part 2
- Is It Absolutely Necessary to Put a Spreader Graft in to Imporve Breathing?
- Regarding One of my Previous Questions About the Grafts Detaching...(This Was a Revision).
- Will a Spreader Graft Straighten a Depression on my Nose?
- Is It Possible to Straighten a Nose and Improve Breathing Problems Without Using a Spreader Graft??
- Spreader Grafts in Revision -part 3
- What Exactly Does a "Spreader Graft" Consist Of? Is It Cartilage or an Artificial Material?
- Skin on Nose is Flexible, Rubbery and Lacking Normal Elasticity After a Revision Rhinoplasty
- Is a Spreader Graft Supposed to Make Your Nose Look Extremely Wide and Bulbous?
- Steroid Injections for Every Checkup
- If the skin on my nose has thinned, or atrophied, can anything be done to repair it?
- Is It Possible For Spreader Grafts To Collapse That Were Inserted Into Each Side of the Nose?