Send private message to KAPM
Joined: 19 Sep 2010
Activity: 64 posts
Questions from KAPM
- Advice on Revision Rhinoplasty for my Still Very Crooked Nose
- Extracorporeal Septoplasty - Very Risky? Does It Weaken the Nose?
- Closed Rhinoplasty Incision. Does It Involve Debulking/trimming Left Lower Lateral Cartilage?
- LLC Debulking with out Consent or Desire from Patient Who Specifically Said They Liked Their Nasal Tip?
- Visible Graft Showing Through Thin Skin? (photo)
- Allergic Reaction to Cartilage Grafts That Have Warped 2 Years Post Op? (photo)
- Graft Removal Including Onlay and Dorsum Difficulty?
- Revision in a Month and Just Diagnosed by GP with Infection in Nasal Passageway, Prescribed Naseptin Nasal Creme?
- Is This Normal Swelling and Bruising from Ear Cartilage Harvest 5 Days Post Op?
- Can I Wear my Plastic Brace Retainers at Night Two Weeks After Revision Rhinoplasty?
- Can a Culture/sensitivities Be Done on Drainage from an Abscess in my Nose (Revision Rhinoplasty) if I Have Been on Antibiotics?
- Please Help Me Identify What This Mass is in my Nose? (photo)
- 3 months PO revision rhino, ive been on antibiotics for 2 months for infection. Will removing the graft eradicate?
- Acute and chronic inflammation from pseudomonas infection around septal alar rim graft. Ongoing for 3 months. Can graft heal?