- Invisalign Braces (commonly spelled "Invisaline" and includes Invisalign Express and Invisalign Teen) correct crooked or crowded teeth, overbites, and gaps
- Invisalign is a teeth straightening alternative to braces which are less noticeable.
- Invisalign requires you to wear a series of clear plastic orthodontic trays called aligners which are custom fitted to your dental needs. Invisalign does not require metal wires or brackets. Since the Invisalign aligners can be removed, it’s easier to brush teeth than when wearing traditional braces.
- Your Invisalign results can be influenced by compliance in wearing the aligners, your doctor's experience in dealing with difficulties that can come up, and by the degree of movement your teeth require
- The cost of Invalign braces is based on a number of factors, but the average price reported on RealSelf is approximately $4,500. See all Invisalign price information here