Zorona. Best Investment I've Done Yet! - The Woodlands, TX

I am 51 years old. Within the last 8 months I have...

I am 51 years old. Within the last 8 months I have gained more than 40 lbs. I went from a size 7 to a 14. I am only 5'3". I have no glue why this happened. Feeling desperate I started looking for some help & read about my provider thru my local news letter. They were having a 'open house' celebrating 10 years. Perfect timing to check them out without feeling overwhelmed & pressured to sign up.

I followed the protocol & instructions and within the 2nd week I noticed my pants were fitting looser! At the end of my sessions I am now back to a size 7/8 and feeling wonderful! I cannot express how great it is to feel back in control of my body and I do not regret one penny spent.....I am worth-it! :-) All the best to those who are seeking the help they need.

Okay to ask to see my progress pictures from my...

Okay to ask to see my progress pictures from my provider.

My Zerona results were amazing!

My Zerona results were amazing!

Sherry Summers-Ball (owner)

Very Private Spa Setting with Easy Access, Very Professional Compassionate Knowledgeable Staff. Body Benefits was the first to offer Endermologie & Zerona in The Woodlands area.

Trikkegirl, You are scaring me with the menopause weight gaining! I am 47 and have put on at least 2 pounds a year since 40. I am battling weight every year and now am worried about 50+. You looked killer in your 2004/2008 photos! YOU GO! I know how you feel. I bit the bullet and did smart lipo on my love handles a couple of years ago. It cost me about the same as your Zerona pkg. I'm still not the size 2 I was in my 30's, but holding at a 4 thanks to the smart Lipo I had done with Dr. Hoffman in san Jose, Calif. Good luck to you! Eat Lean, exercise, the rest we LIPO!!
Sandy, this is what I learned: be *prepared* as much as possible for the changes menopause will bring, and don't let go of all the healthy habits you practice now. Every woman gains weight, but it is possible to gain 15 instead of 30 and still feel like a winner. And at the end of the day, keeping the negative consequences to a minimum is a plus.

You will still be you after the Change. Just not as small.
Hello Trikkegirl,
If you are asking about Body Benefits in The Woodlands, Texas, it is a Spa that offers massage/wraps/facials/body contouring/tanning. All of which I have received and completely satisfied with.
Bio-Identical Hormones is not something they offer as of yet to my knowledge. But, I'm sure there may be services I don't know about.
I think from your pictures you look fantastic. Don't be so hard on yourself, life is too short!
All the best to you!
It was only the 6 sessions and the Curva pills as I recall. He did not advocate "foot detox" or provide a diet plan. He offered lymphatic massage but at extra cost. In May I started RUNNING three miles a day, 6 days a week. I lost not one pound. I only need to lose 15, most of it around my waist. Clearly menopause is proving to be a bigger "change" for me than it is for some women. And Zerona didn't help even a little.
How much exercise were you doing? You lost all 40 pounds in that 3 week period? I was getting 90 minutes of cardio a day during the 2 week treatment and lost less than 2 pounds. In my after photo I was still a borderline size 8. Nothing changed for me. I was willing to go to extremes. I am FED UP too, cause my shape has changed. It's not just extra pounds. I can get my old pants on, I can zip them up, but can't button the waist. I am saving up for liposuction for my bulging waistline. Still paying off the $2400 Zerona mistake.
I am walking 3 miles almost everyday. I don't know if you are in Houston, but if you are you know how much I am sweating too! I did not lose all the weight in 3 weeks, I'll have to get my result sheet from Body Benefits to see the when I had my total 40lb weight loss. I have been seeing them for over 3 months now. Did you get any other treatments with your Zerona package? What did your package consist of???
Body Benefits? Is that a gym, or is that one of those clinics that does bio-identical hormones? I am looking into that, but haven't decided yet.

I was RUNNING 3 miles a day 6 days a week during June, July and August here in Atlanta, in the afternoons during a heatwave. I logged over 15000 "steps" every day on my new pedometer. Nothing changed!

So I am pursuing the LAST frontier. I am currently, as of November 12, eating as hardcore vegan -not dieting, I don't believe in diets, but just eating differently. Vegan was the only change I could make since I quit eating all the stuff that's bad for you 25 years ago. As vegan, I don't eat any dairy or any animal flesh or any eggs at all, only plant foods. A little sprouted grain bread twice a week. NO refined carbs at all. After 2 weeks of that, I am just starting to see a little bit of a difference. My dr. says that's the deal at my age of 52 - I will see a change, but it will take 2 or 3 times longer than it used to.

Menopause sucks.
I think my weight gain could very well be from pre-menopause, but that would be the only sign. I did follow every detail of the instructions given to me from Body Benefits. I was at the FED-Up with myself point, and decided I better do my best to see the best results possible too. I had other treatments that were included in with my package. Funny they did say in my consultation that cellulite can be hereditary and for some people it may not give them the results they want. I forgot what they said about the guarantee details. Cellulite is horrible in my family! I have MUCH smoother skin skin and the ugly fat pockets at my knees are completely gone! I also bought lemon oil that they carry to I put in my water. I think that helps my sluggish lymph system and is like a cleanse for my liver. I don't know, but I hated the way I was going, and now I love the way I am going. I still go there for maintenance, massages & the occasional facial. BTW, your after picture looks great!
Yow! I think your weight gain was menopause-related? Mine was. Unfortunately, Zerona did nothing to help me get back to a size 4 from a size 8. I am happy for you. But I don't think anyone will ever be able to tell us why some people see results and others do not. One of the doctors posting on this forum would probably have told you your BMI was too high and to not expect much of a reduction. So you are one more example that choosing to do this really is a roulette wheel spin. There's no way to know if you'll be happy or not when you're done.