Killer Pain

Neither the dentist nor hygenist at my south...

Neither the dentist nor hygenist at my south central Ohio cosmetic dental center mentioned possible pain. The pain I felt after the procedure was unreal. I was told repeatedly by the hygenist that I was the only 2 nd patient whod ever had pain that they treated. That seems hard to believe considering the HUNDREDS of reviews I have read about ZOOM. The pain is AWFUL. It feels like electrical torture after you leave the office. The company that makes ZOOM uses the term "zingers" to make the pain seem more cute and less painful. I was using expletives. It the worst pain ever and the dentists are NOT onforming people to expect this.

The doctor is in Zanesville and his aide/ hygenist seem to think its acceptable to not tell people about the pain ahead of time. She seemed down right sneaky about it. I'm not happy.

Many dentists give tips on how to prepare your teeth in order to decrease the sensitivity you will feel from having Zoom done. Click here to read the answers they gave in the Q&A section.