Complete Misery but Gave Me Back my Confidence - Philadelphia

I had the whitening done after work one day and...

I had the whitening done after work one day and lets just say I had no idea what I was in for. The process itself lasts about 90 minutes or so, with 45 of those minutes actually dedicated to the whitening process. The "zingers" (as they lovingly refer to the shockwaves of pain that pulse through your teeth during the process) intensified immediately after the process was over and continued to intensify until I gave up about 2 hours later and took the vicodin they prescribed. It was a pain unlike anything I've ever felt in my entire life, and nothing helped. I am apparently in the minority in my experience, but I was in body-contorting misery for what felt like days but was only hours. So, was it worth it? Maybe, we'll see how long it stays. All I know is I'm never having it done again. On the plus side, my teeth are REALLY white now, and they were quite bad before. My dentist actually told me he didn't think it would help because me teeth were so bad, but they're practically beaming now.

My doctor was very helpful, friendly and reassuring, as was his entire staff. They were professional yet personal. Probably the best dentist I've ever been to.

Did you have sensitive teeth to begin with?
It was on groupon.com!

wow, $69 seems very low cost. how did you get this price?