You Can Work Thru the Pain

I decided to get the zoom treatment because my...

I decided to get the zoom treatment because my dentist was running a summer special and the price was right! Make sure you go to to a dentist that knows what they are doing... like I did. Jackie made sure she covered everything but my teeth. she explained every step of the procedure. she even gave me a bell to ring if I needed her altho she wasn't far away. yes, my teeth hurt afterwards so I took something mild for the pain and went to bed. I woke up with no pain. my teeth are white! they look so much better than the yellow they had become from drinking coffee over the years. I had impressions of my teeth made because they are making trays for me to use for home maintenance for further down the road. I am so happy with the results and so happy I went to this particular dentist. It is worth it - just make sure you discuss the procedure with your dentist so you know exactly what to expect and be prepared for beautiful white teeth. :) I said my pain was severe because it was bad at first and then gradually weaken. you will be fine, trust me.

University Park Dentistry