Not Painful at All -- Not Incredibly White Now Either.

These reviews scared me so badly I almost canceled...

These reviews scared me so badly I almost canceled my apointment.

It was absolutely pain less, the worst part was sitting in that chair for over an hour with all of this stuff in your mouth. You can obviously feel your lips getting hot, but what do you expect with a UV light on them for an hour, with just thin protection over them?

The results are noticible but there not overly white either.

I had someone buy this for me as a gift, if I were asked to do it again, with myself paying, I wouldn't do it. I had it done just under 24 hours ago now, apparently they'll keep getting whiter still.

Overall, painfree, but I'm not sure if it was worth it.

I have to chuckle at the post above me because I too canceled my appointment a few months ago because of these reviews on this site. I already have very sensitive teeth, but started using Sensodyne for the past 6 months and decided to give it a go since my teeth were less sensitive now. My dentist had a Christmas special and I'm able to spread out a payment plan in his office and I really needed something done. I got it done today. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. Towards the middle of the second 15 minute treatment it started to tingle and feel sensitive, but it was nothing like when I would let ice touch my teeth. And the results are amazing. I'm very happy to see a huge difference.My dentist gave me some extra stuff for sensitivity just in case. The only downfall is that I have to miss out on my favorite colorful foods for the next few days so I won't stain them while healing, but that's a booster to help me stay on my diet lol. I would recommend this to anyone who is not happy with dull teeth. I can't stop looking in the mirror smiling. This is very worth it. If you have problems sitting for an hour, just bring a headset and listen to pass time. I brought my MP# player and it flew on by !