BAD NEWS!!!

I am 53 years old. I have had many root canals,...

I am 53 years old. I have had many root canals, teeth pulled and loads of other dental work. I can handle most dental pain. This pain was so intense. Unreal pain. No, I don't think it is worth it. But it depends on your own values. One person called it a "zinger", yikes, that's about right. Stabbing sharp extreme pain. I took a couple of Tylenol PM and slept it off. Then had a glass of water when I woke up. Wow, pain.

Unless you are thinking about going on American Idol, my suggestion would be ..... no way!!

The procedure was done properly, my face was protected, as were my gums. All 4 sessions were not bad. But immediately after they took off the protective gauze, the pain set in. The doctor told me only about one percent of people experience this pain. Not sure where she got her statistics.

If you decide to have this procedure, pring Tylenol and Advil with you.

Doctor

Where did you have your teeth whitened? I live in the DC metro area and most places charge at least $500. I would love to pay $250.

Thanks,

Tiffany
One percent? LMAO. Yeah right
I lived in Laurel Maryland area as well and I have been trying to find a reasonable price for this procedure. I am also within your age group 54, I have tried several other teeth whitening products with poor results. Although you do not recommend this procedure I willing to try it. No root canals or major dental work, I would really appreciate if you can me with the dentist location and contact information. best regards