Zero Results with 3 Sessions of Ultra Shape and $2100.

Had 3 sessions spaced 8 weeks apart. I go to the...

Had 3 sessions spaced 8 weeks apart. I go to the gym 5 days a week at Curves. I and am only barely overweight. My BMI is 24.

My final appt review resulted in zero improvment anywhere....They measured me everywhere and they made the confirmation. They did not offer any additional sessions for free or any explaination at all.

Very disappointed.

no results and no follow up regarding the lack of results

Like most none-invasive treatments, some patients will respond better than others. It is important that the clinic do measurements as well as photos at each treatment to make sure you are responding and that you are happy with your results. In our clinic should a patient not see any change in measurements or photos after their initial treatment then we do not continue. On average our patients lose 3-6cm after 3 treatments, and they should be spaced out by 2-4 weeks for best results. It is also important that you drink 6-8 glasses of water a day to help with elimination, and continue a healthy diet and exercise.
Thats probably because your not suppose to space them 8 weeks apart it's every 2 weeks you another treatment and they only do a maximum of 3 treatments, where ever you went didn't know what they were talking about obviously.
Where did you have it done?
Where did you have it done?
please tell me where you had it done..as i am planning on going to shiva spa...to have it done...and don't want the same results you got.