Amazing - Zephyrhills, FL

Implant exchange with internal bra. Amazing...

Implant exchange with internal bra. Amazing experience in all aspects. From the office personal to the hospital/surgical support staff. Pain was very manageable as I traveled the day after surgery. I've had 3 prior procedures and this made me feel like a woman again. Everything down to the hotel room was prepped for, and made easier by Dr Revis' staff. I couldn't be happier!
You look terrific. What kind of internal bra did you get! I had the Laser Bra. I am happy that you had great results. I flew to CA for surgery, but stayed two weeks in hotel. Congratulations.

Congratulations! You look great! Just curious as to what happened with your first 3 surgeries? Were you not pleased with your overall size or did you experience some complications? What are the differences between your old and new implants? I'm glad to see you are now happy with your results and your PS! Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

I live in the tampa area, and found Dr Revis thru an online forum. After 3 surgeries not giving me what I wanted, I scheduled with Dr. Revis. From the moment I walked into his office until my post op I felt like family! I'm 3 weeks PO and feel whole again. My results really couldn't be better!! Thanks to Dr Revis and his amazing staff for making me feel like a woman again. #priceless.