Results Were Better Than Expected - Yuma, AZ

I have had one laser hair removal treatment on the...

I have had one laser hair removal treatment on the bikini area and after one treatment I have 80 percent less hair. They used the Lightstim Laser and there was only minor pain with numbing cream. I had no burning and no irritation after the treatment. I have very pale skin with very dark hair so maybe that helped me get such great results.

I would go for the recommended 6-8 treatment. Sounds like you got an excellent session, but please remember about the hair cycles the technician should have explained to you (laser is only effective in 1 of the 3 hair cycle stages. In theory with optimal settings/timing you would need minimum 3 treatments to be finished, but usually more is needed). Also once the hair has shed you should be somewhat hair-free for a couple months. Then you will notice most of the hair will start to return around month 3 or 4. With each additional treatment, the amount of returning hairs is less and less. Sounds like your on your way to being hair free :-)

Hi Julie, welcome and thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Wow, 80% after one session is awesome! Will you be having any more treatments, or are you happy with the 80%? Also, did you have much pain or discomfort during the procedure?

I'm going to have at least one more treatment so I can get as close to hair free as possible and I love the results. The only thing I felt during the treatment was a sensation of a hair being plucked and it was only every once in awhile. They used numbing cream so I'm sure this made all the difference. I'm hooked now and I'm going to get my armpits and legs done as well.
Yuma Beauty

This provider was recommended to me by friends.