Tummy Tuck - Yuba City, CA

I had a tummy tuck done by her. was unhappy with...

i had a tummy tuck done by her. was unhappy with it from the start so i got a new consultation by 2 different plastic surgeons and they said i should have the whole tummy tuck done over again. very emotional and have to pay for it all over again sucks.

both plastic surgeons i saw again said she did a bad job and now i have to save up and wait to get it redone. very upset and depressed by my results with dr skiles. i would pay more and go somewhere.

The tummy tuck was done over a year ago and the 2...

the tummy tuck was done over a year ago and the 2 new consultations that i had done were done this year im just so upset everytime i look at the scar wish i would of waited theres still alot! of loose skin very emotional and scared of having to go through all the pain and healing all over again the last surgeon i went to recomended i do a body lift where the cut alll the way around to the back to help with the excess skin on my hips

when i asked about getting a breast lift and posibly implants she said i should get implants first how would that help sagging breast i told my other surgeon and he said that would look like a rock in a sock i know from her telling me that i should never go back to her again
I'm sorry to hear that your tummy tuck by Dr. Skyles was as bad as mine. What type of result did you have on your belly button?
Soooo sorry to hear. The surgeons I have met in this part of Nevada have all been awesome. That is why I decided to do this procedure here rather than in NY.
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon