Tummy Tuck - Yuba City, CA

I had a tummy tuck done by her. was unhappy with...

i had a tummy tuck done by her. was unhappy with it from the start so i got a new consultation by 2 different plastic surgeons and they said i should have the whole tummy tuck done over again. very emotional and have to pay for it all over again sucks.

both plastic surgeons i saw again said she did a bad job and now i have to save up and wait to get it redone. very upset and depressed by my results with dr skiles. i would pay more and go somewhere.

The tummy tuck was done over a year ago and the 2...

the tummy tuck was done over a year ago and the 2 new consultations that i had done were done this year im just so upset everytime i look at the scar wish i would of waited theres still alot! of loose skin very emotional and scared of having to go through all the pain and healing all over again the last surgeon i went to recomended i do a body lift where the cut alll the way around to the back to help with the excess skin on my hips

when i asked about getting a breast lift and posibly implants she said i should get implants first how would that help sagging breast i told my other surgeon and he said that would look like a rock in a sock i know from her telling me that i should never go back to her again
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

office staff was nice

Soooo sorry to hear. The surgeons I have met in this part of Nevada have all been awesome. That is why I decided to do this procedure here rather than in NY.