Obagi Blue Peel - Yuba City, CA

I had the Obagi Blue Peel less than two weeks ago....

I had the Obagi Blue Peel less than two weeks ago. My skin used to be very leathery; I had major sun-damaged, wrinkles, uneven pigmentation and nasty age spots. My results are unbelievable.

My skin and complexion is so smooth and are truly indescribable compared to what it used to be. The fine lines have disappeared, old acne scars have vanished, and the age spots are gone! Did I mention my smooth skin? I would highly recommend the Obagi Blue Peel and my doctor and her outstanding staff.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My advice to others is to follow all instructions...

My advice to others is to follow all instructions completely...and don't pick at the peel.

Do you have some before and afters? Kelly
Do you have some before and afters? Kelly
Hi Karen, Wow, it sounds like you couldn't ask for this peel to do anything else. I'm so happy it worked out so well. Did you have any pain or downtime? Based on such a positive experience would you do this again in the future? We would love to see pictures. Please keep us updated. Thanks so much for the review, -Britt
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

I have been going to see Dr. S for many years for myself and for other family members plastic surgery needs. She is very thorough and good at what she does. She is honest and trustworthy. She and her wonderful staff truly care about their patients.