48 Year Old Needing Eye Lid Surgery - Yuba City, CA

I had bariatric surgery in 2012. I lost 95 lbs.I...

I had bariatric surgery in 2012. I lost 95 lbs.I was looking really tired and old because my eyelids were very droopy. I look into the mirror and thought to myself who is that? I don't feel as old as I look. I searched for a good Plastic Surgeon. I made an appointment with doctor Skiles. That appointment was the beginning of a transformation that took place at the hands of the highly skilled plastic surgen, Dr.Skiles. My pictures tell the whole story. Now that my eyes look so good I can see the lines on my forehead and my deflated lips but that is another story to tell of more procedures done by Dr. Skiles, Botox, Juvederm and not to mention the mommy makeover I had done. I highly recommend Dr. Skiles for any of your plastic surgery needs. This procedure was done in her office under local anesthetic for $1550.00 WOW very good deal!!!! Thank you Dr. Skiles!!!!!
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

She made me feel very comfortable. This procedure was done in her office under local anesthetic.

Didbdt. skiles do your mommy makr over as well? I'm considering a mommy make over and Dr. Skiles I read some good and some bad reviews with her tummy tucks. Buy have not found any pictures. Of you could provide some I'd greatly appreciate it :)
U look fabulous
Thank you!!! A big shout out to Dr. Skiles for doing this for me!!!! I love my look!!!!
Did you have the lowers done?
No I did not have the lowers done but I do need them done because they are getting puffy.
Wow, this is one of the best traformations i have seen after an upper bleph! You look amazing, so refreshed and look so much younger! Thanks for sharing :-)
Thank you so much and thank you Dr. Skiles for doing this for me!!!! I love my new look!!!
Really nice result! What a difference in your before and afters, very youthful looking eyes :)
Thank you, she removed 2 marble sized fat deposits one from each eye. Also some skin from each lid.
You look great!
Thank you! I really feel good now because I have had Botox to get rid of the 11 in between my eye brows and Juvederm to plump my lips. On June 20, 2014 I underwent a Mommy makeover. I had 435 CC Sientra Gummy bear implants that brought me up to a 36DDD and a tummy tuck with muscle tightening and I really look and feel like I am 30 again.
You look awesome, i really want to get my eyes done, they are horrible.My eyeleyelids are so heavy. Did this make your head hurt?
This procedure did not hurt at all. I felt very little pain after, I used ice packs on and off all day the first day. I need my bottoms done now, that's next.