Not Worth It - Ypsilanti, MI

I had been researching this procedure for about a...

I had been researching this procedure for about a year. I chose Dr. DiNick because my bariatric doc referred me to his office. My surgery was about a month ago, and I had a huge hole in my stomach. I was told it would heal, but this is painful, it smells, and I have to take more time off work. The hospital he did my surgery at is kind of disgusting, so maybe that added to the problem. I'm not sure......Just think about the pros and cons of surgery before you proceed.
Sorry for the typos in the beginning but I'm sure you get the just of it .
I am sorry for your experience but one must not be quick to blame the surgeon for complications . Many times it's ones body reacting to the surgery or the body's way of healing . All in which the is out of the surgeons control . I have followed dr Di Nick at his many locations . Barix may not be the most estecially appealing but it is the surgeons work that is of importance. I just had surgery at Barix and I must differ with your comment of it being disgusting . My family and friends have followed my journey and were ecstatic about the care I received at Barix. Your weightloss surgeon was 100 percent correct in referring you to a stellar surgeon . His work, bedside manner and follow up is impeccable ! I have put my faith in him and have received the results I was hoping for . In fact many of my incision sites are barely noticeable . I am not making light of your issue and hope you are on the way to recovery. I too have had to get past many Hurdles due to the frequency of surgeries but in the end I have been very excited with my results ! I wish you the best and hope you are on your road to recovery !
So sorry you are having such difficulties. Hope the hole heals up quickly
Farmington Plastic Surgeon