So Very Glad I Ended Up Selecting Him for the Tummy Tuck! - Ypsilanti, MI

Dr. Dinick was referred to me from one of his...

Dr. Dinick was referred to me from one of his prior patients. His office was not convienent to my home at all, and at first I had some reservations. But, I am so happy with the results!! He promised I would have a flat stomach, but I truly thought that there would be improvement- but not flat. Well, at 3 weeks out I am flat and also have a beautfiul hourglass shape that I was entirely suprised and thrilled with. Recovery has been a bit slower than I anticipated, but he did recommend my taking off 4 weeks due to the nature of my work. Thank goodness, because I would not have been ready after two weeks. My drains (2 of the 4) will be in about 4 weeks assuming I get them out in a few days, but they were still producing so it was the right call to leave them in. If you are a patient that lost a lot of weight and consequently have the dreaded stomach sag, then this is the doctor for you. He did a brilliant job on me!
I'm glad that you are happy! Was your surgery really only $2,000?
I'm wondering the same?
Welcome to the community.  We would love to see your before and after pictures:)
Farmington Plastic Surgeon