Multiple Procedures and Very Pleased! - Youngstown, OH

In 2005 Dr. Gentile performed eye lid surgery on...

In 2005 Dr. Gentile performed eye lid surgery on me to remove sagging skin on the upper eye lid and to remov fat and wrinkles on lower eye lid. What a difference in appearance, it was dramaticand I was very pleased with the results. Dr. Gentile also treated the forehead with a procedure to reduce the wrinkles with great success. In 2012 Dr. Gentile performed full-face Fractional Laser to tighten skin and to reduce acne scaring. It worked well, but was not as dramatic as I had hoped, nor considered permanent. I am scheduled for a SmartLift in April and will post results.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Had SmartLift on April 8, 2013, it will be 3 weeks...

Had SmartLift on April 8, 2013, it will be 3 weeks post surgery on Monday, April 29 and everything looks great. Had some bruising but not very heavy. Can't believe the improvement!!!! I asked Dr. Gentile to take the pre-surgery photos and post-surgery photos. He was very agreeable to take the photos to post for all to see, before and after picutres.
Next appointment is in mid-May and hopefully after photos will be taken around that time. See you back here then.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Smart Lift by Dr. Richard Gentile, Boardman, OH

Sorry it has taken so long to post the results of the Smart Lift done by Dr. Gentile in Boardman, OH. The results are amazing!!! After my youngest child was born, I developed postpartum acne. I thought I was doomed to have a pocky complexion for the rest of my life. As you will see from the pictures, the SmartLift not only changed the appearance of the pock marks, it also gave an over-all youthful look. I would recommend Dr. Gentile to anyone who has a need for a skilled, talented doctor who listens to your concerns and does his best to help improve your looks. He did it for me and will do it for you as well. This is my third procedure with Dr. Gentile and would not hesitate to have additional procedures when needed. With a change in hair color, I look like a new person and love it.

Thank you for taking the time to update, I am thrilled you are happy with your results, you look great! To confirm you had Fractional laser, eye lid surgery, and most recently Smart Lift, is it a combination of all that you got the results or was there one in particular that gave you your desired end result?

Amazing Results

The picture with the dark hair is the before surgery picture, I am posting the after picture today. I am very pleased with the results. The desired results were gained after having the SmartLift in April.

I submitted two photos, one of before (with the dark hair, which is posted) but the after picture is not shown. I will try to post it again, but if I am not able, would you be able to post it for me?

After SmartLift Picture

I see your post, your results are incredible!!! You must be so happy :)

Youngstown Facial Plastic Surgeon

Recommendations from others in the Cleveland area and through research on the internet in regard to his credentials and comments from others who have had multiple surgical procedures. I have been very satisfied with Dr. Gentile as my Facial Plastic Surgeon and his staff has been wonderful. If you are looking for a highly skilled doctor who will address your concerns and work with you to get the results you desire, I would recommend Dr. Gentile. I had a facelift by another plastic surgeon in 2002 who retired and is no longer in practice. I feel very fortunate to have found such a skilled and committed doctor as Dr. Gentile.