Getting Boobs!! -Youngstown, OH

I'm getting my boobs August 5 and I'm so excited...

I'm getting my boobs August 5 and I'm so excited but really confused with size I have very wide round perky boobs now but they are not full enough I'm a 32 b now and I would like to be a 32 dd after! I'm thinking 400-450 high profile mentor silicone! I will post some pics of boobs I like! Also I'm 5"1 and 110 pounds I have wider hips and a tiny waist so I have a butt lol
Since you're a b now, 400/450will take you straight to a DD ;)
Hi love ! First off good luck on your upcoming surgery ! Have you decided on the cc yet ? I see your pro says your deciding between 400-450 I say based on your wish pics pick the bigger implant =] I'm 5"1 also and regardless of what some might say " we lil ladies can handle the bigger implant lol ! As you saw I'm rocking 500cc and not over the top lol ! Good luck deciding love xo
I as well already had perky round boobs! Now I got perky round bigger boobs! Lol I swear they look just like mines but bigger. I top wanted bigger I was a 34 b I got 450cc HP saline though but I great boobs before after yours are done your gonna have great better boobs ;) love, love, your wish pics all sex kittens ;)

Ugh so far!

I feel like my surgery is so far away! I have a countdown on my phone I really just wish it would hurry up and I'm going crazy over size!!! ):
OMG that would seriously be amazing I'm just hoping it will look good cuz I'm super tiny lol
I honestly think yours look amazing I'm actually taking a couple of your pics to my doctor as wish pics lol Idk why I'm so nervous about size! I do see a lot of girls say they wish they would've gone bigger!!
Thanks (: I love your boobs they look amazing!!! That's honestly what I want perky big boobs I see so many girls get their boobs done and they are saggy it scares me lol

Some pics of me (:

I think 400-500cc will give you exactly what you are looking for I'm shorter than you & did 375 and I think they are huge hah.. the time for your bs wil fly hun (:
I hope so it feels so far lol I've been thinking 425-450 I'm getting hp silicone gel too like you lol
I went to Dr Generalovich.....he gave me 475 hp unders :) I'm measuring a 32DDD

My surgery is so far!

I have a countdown on my phone and it's driving me crazy I feel like my surgery is so far away but I keep telling myself it's a good thing my ps is so busy and was booked up lol trying to stay positive! Posted some more wish pics and a couple of me!
just being 100% honest you look awesome in your bombshell weather theyre that big or not, I would love to look THAT good lol! do you have any full front or side shots as a comparison to see before? look forward to following your BA blog!
Love that first wish pic and girl with tie dye tank ^_^ your gonna look great I look forward to seeing your results ^_^
Btw love your hair girl ^_^ I'm deff hatin on your locks lol

Omg!

I got a closer surgery date not much closer but it's closer and at a way better time! July 22 at 10 am (: so happy but still so confused about size lol boob greed is real!
Hey! Surgery buddy :) I'm on the 22nd as well! I'm going 490 in one and 540 in the other :)
Oh wow that's awesome idk about size yet ugh so confusing lol
It's so confusing!!

More wish pics!!

Moved my surgery date closer to July 22 and so happy I did but it still feels really far so just posting some more wish pics! Still super confused about size!! Lol
I'm really anxious to see how many CC DrG & u decide on......he wouldn't go bigger than 475cc for me.....he said 500 was the max MAYBE prior to surgery. Did u look at the pix in his office book? Notice most of them are smaller boobs LOL
Omg I was looking at the pics and I was like all these are too small or way to saggy looking lol I have to go see him June 30th and I have some questions and pics and talk about size then surgery July 22 (: my best friend is having surgery august and two of my other friends already had surgery by him lol
I'm thinking the 450 cc's will get you close to your wish pics. Keep in mind that some of the women in those wish pics are either taller or larger boned women. Do you have anyone lined up to help you the first few days of your recovery? I'm excited for you!

Omg!

Ok so my surgery date is still super far but if anyone has anything helpful to tell me or things that I can get before my surgery just leave me comments I would greatly appreciate it (:
Hey! was just reading through your profile.. are you still considering around 400cc's? We have very similar stats (I'm 5 feet 112lbs) and I have 400cc's both sides.. I'm sure you've already heard this but I'm pretty sure you'll need a larger implant to get the look you want! I absolutely love my size and they are exactly what I wanted for myself but they are no Holly Deacon tatas lol
I actually rescheduled my surgery until January because I keep changing my mind about what I want lol it's so hard to decide because I'm tiny but every pic I see is of bigger girls taller and what not lol but we are very similar I have a booty too that makes me look so unpapotionate lol I love the way yours look though!!! I'm considering 400 or 425!!!
That's so great that you are giving yourself more time to figure it out! I know how hard that must be, but totally worth it so that you end up getting what you really want and hopefully wont have any regrets. I understand what you mean, how its hard to compare when majority of girls are taller and built different. Good luck with everything!!

Crazyness

I have an appointment October 27 to find out what day my surgery will be and to talk to dr G about sizing I have changed my mind a bit about sizing and what I want them to look like and I have seriously like a million questions! I'm hoping I can get surgery End of February right after my birthday! The one nurse I talked to when I called said he's booked all the way to march ): he's so busy but very much worth the wait and I'm glad I cancelled and gave myself time to think about sizing and everything I am feeling much more confident now and also 3 of my friends have got their boobs done by generolivich and they all look amazing! I haven't seen one bad boob job or anything come out of his office yet which is very reassuring! (: added some more wish pics!!!
I went with 425cc saline under the muscle and was a 32a before now I'm a 32dd (: hope you have more ease with making your decision (:
Yours look great! I'm so tiny that it's made it really hard for me to decide lol I'm thinking 400 though! I'm taking my ps pics when I go to my appointment and I'm gonna ask him which size implant would get me closet to my wish pics (:
Good luck !! I'm sure it'll be great!(:
Dr Generalovich

I have went to my consultation he was extremely informative and seemed like he really knew what he was talking about he told me to do high profile under the muscle silicone gel mentor. His staff was all amazing also! Two of my friends went to him and he did an amazing job on both of them!