Getting Boobs!! -Youngstown, OH

I'm getting my boobs August 5 and I'm so excited...

I'm getting my boobs August 5 and I'm so excited but really confused with size I have very wide round perky boobs now but they are not full enough I'm a 32 b now and I would like to be a 32 dd after! I'm thinking 400-450 high profile mentor silicone! I will post some pics of boobs I like! Also I'm 5"1 and 110 pounds I have wider hips and a tiny waist so I have a butt lol

Ugh so far!

I feel like my surgery is so far away! I have a countdown on my phone I really just wish it would hurry up and I'm going crazy over size!!! ):

Some pics of me (:

My surgery is so far!

I have a countdown on my phone and it's driving me crazy I feel like my surgery is so far away but I keep telling myself it's a good thing my ps is so busy and was booked up lol trying to stay positive! Posted some more wish pics and a couple of me!

Omg!

I got a closer surgery date not much closer but it's closer and at a way better time! July 22 at 10 am (: so happy but still so confused about size lol boob greed is real!

More wish pics!!

Moved my surgery date closer to July 22 and so happy I did but it still feels really far so just posting some more wish pics! Still super confused about size!! Lol

Omg!

Ok so my surgery date is still super far but if anyone has anything helpful to tell me or things that I can get before my surgery just leave me comments I would greatly appreciate it (:
Dr Generalovich

I have went to my consultation he was extremely informative and seemed like he really knew what he was talking about he told me to do high profile under the muscle silicone gel mentor. His staff was all amazing also! Two of my friends went to him and he did an amazing job on both of them!

Hey! was just reading through your profile.. are you still considering around 400cc's? We have very similar stats (I'm 5 feet 112lbs) and I have 400cc's both sides.. I'm sure you've already heard this but I'm pretty sure you'll need a larger implant to get the look you want! I absolutely love my size and they are exactly what I wanted for myself but they are no Holly Deacon tatas lol
I actually rescheduled my surgery until January because I keep changing my mind about what I want lol it's so hard to decide because I'm tiny but every pic I see is of bigger girls taller and what not lol but we are very similar I have a booty too that makes me look so unpapotionate lol I love the way yours look though!!! I'm considering 400 or 425!!!
That's so great that you are giving yourself more time to figure it out! I know how hard that must be, but totally worth it so that you end up getting what you really want and hopefully wont have any regrets. I understand what you mean, how its hard to compare when majority of girls are taller and built different. Good luck with everything!!
Omg yes that's exactly what I'm thinking I want them to turn out amazing
I thought 250cc would look big on me, I can only imagine 600-700cc OH my god, what about stretch marks, back problems and those heavy twins. Aye, I think that's too big but that is my opinion.
You're going to look great..but I have to agree with mamzell no need to go that big. Bigger isn't always better and you're tiny!
600-700 is way to big I'm tiny I'm 5"1 113 pounds lol but I'm thinking 350-400 since it's behind the muscle I have tighter muscles so it will hold implant back my doc told me I'll be around a d with 400 maybe I mean there's really no garentee lol but I actually post poned my surgery until January to give me more time to think and get stuff situated lol
I agree!
So are you going for that busty fake look?
Those are some very ambitious wish pics! You look great now so you'll definitely be a knockout! Good luck!
550-600 cc you would be a total knockout girl! youre brave, but go for it :) LOL! you should post some ' Pre-BA" pics for comparison !
I'm really anxious to see how many CC DrG & u decide on......he wouldn't go bigger than 475cc for me.....he said 500 was the max MAYBE prior to surgery. Did u look at the pix in his office book? Notice most of them are smaller boobs LOL
Omg I was looking at the pics and I was like all these are too small or way to saggy looking lol I have to go see him June 30th and I have some questions and pics and talk about size then surgery July 22 (: my best friend is having surgery august and two of my other friends already had surgery by him lol
I'm thinking the 450 cc's will get you close to your wish pics. Keep in mind that some of the women in those wish pics are either taller or larger boned women. Do you have anyone lined up to help you the first few days of your recovery? I'm excited for you!
Most of the woman in my wish pics are similar weight and height as me and yes I do
Oh it must be the high heels on some of the girls that's throwing me off. That's great you've researched your wish pics so well. Glad to hear you have some help for your recovery. Here is a helpful list of recovery items you may want to purchase and set up prior to your surgery. Keep us posted!
Some of the wish pics are girls I know lol thanks so much (:
Oh, perfect...even better yet!
I agree, hi profile 600cc would suit you perfectly.
Great wish pics; your such a pretty girl! I think maybe somewhere in the 600cc range will give you your goal boobs; also go with high profile; you won't regret it! July will be here b4 you know it; good luck; can't wait to see your new girls!
Thanks a lot (: that's what my ps said to do go with high profile!!
Are u getting silicone or saline?
Mentor silicone gels (:
I agree with the ladies 600cc looks like the wish pics or even 550cc or over. I'm 450cc & your wish pics are bigger .. I wish I'd gone bigger! ! I'm still in small or extra small tops "/
Almost everybody tells me they wish they would've Gone bigger lol