YOU PAY TO BE SCARRED Because Nothing Changes but for the Worst!

I'm 44 years old in great health except I felt...

I'm 44 years old in great health except I felt like my face was falling, jowls. I have experienced just about all the negatives I have read in these postings. After 11 months of living with my bulging red scars from my earlobes to my jawline and still had the jowls, I sought another plastic surgeon. Dr. {edited}'s office had never seen scars like mine before and felt this could be used as a warning to anyone contemplating LSL in San Diego. So Elizabeth Sanchez/Channel 10 news is doing a story on me regarding the deceitful practice of LSL. I am very grateful to Dr. {edited} whom performed my reconstruction a month ago because I already can tell the difference. As soon as my bandages were off I immediately touched the side of my face where the bulging red scars were at and they weren't there! I can already wear my hair up without having anyone grimace with disgust. AVOID LSL IN SAN DIEGO!!! DON'T DO IT!! Editor note: you must be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. Readers should click on your username to reach the private contact form.

I watched the infomercial this morning and phoned them. The girl who answered spoke as if I was the village idiot and, when I told her I had no pen handy so just mail a brochure, replied "phone us back when you have a pen" and hung up. I'm then decided to look LSL up on my computer. What a waste of time and what a horrible rip-off this appears to be. I doubt if a lower-face facelift by a board certified plastic surgeon would cost much more than SLS charges.
have the news reporter contact me andI will give her soem great info along with EVERONE elase on this site who had awful results!!
I just read your comments; I have a consult is the SD 2/9; I'm going to cancel; too much risk, thanks for posting. B