Great Results, Great Plastic Surgeon! - Toronto, ON

After the surgery, my results were immediately...

After the surgery, my results were immediately pleasing. There was no bruising, the incision marks was very minimal and I had very little pain. Family members couldn’t believe the GREAT results I have had – my breasts are perfect, and exactly what I asked him for.

Really? Your breasts looked "perfect" only 7 days after the procedure? Wouldn't you still be healing? That sounds too good to be true. In fact, it probably is. I've read this exact same review on multiple sites, and I seriously doubt its validity.
Toronto Plastic Surgeon

His incredible surgical skills, expertise, and compassionate attitude are incomparable to any other plastic surgeons. I had a breast augmentation surgery on Sept 20, 12 and from day one - my experience with Dr. Tong at Yorkville Institute of Plastic Surgery in Toronto, Canada - has been OUTSTANDING! He is extremely punctual, professional, knowledgeable and personable. During the consultation, he took the time to listen to my concerns, explain the procedure in detail, and answer all of my questions fully. Most importantly he clearly demonstrated that he authentically cared about my well-being (his staff was just as caring too). Post op - Dr. Tong even called to ensure that I was healing and feeling well! He is definitely an AMAZING surgeon. I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone. His incredible surgical skills, expertise, and compassionate attitude are incomparable to any other plastic surgeons.