Love my Permanent Eyeliner! - Yorktown, VA

I am a fair skin middle-age lady that wears...

I am a fair skin middle-age lady that wears eyeliner and mascara everyday. I've been considering permanent eyeliner for 10 years, but was too afraid I would lose lashes or it would look too harsh. After much consideration I decided to get permanent eyeliner. It has been 3 days since the procedure and I am so happy with the results. I will say that even with the nubbing cream, the procedure was somewhat uncomfortable but but tolerable.

The first night my eyes were very red and swollen. Today I have no swelling and a slight bruising under my left eye. I will return to work tomorrow and be able to cover that with s little makeup. The eyeliner looks great and I'm so happy with the result. I can go without any makeup and still have definition to my eyes. I was instructed that I should come for a follow up appointment to touch up, correct or add to the original eyeliner. At that appointment I may add a slight thickness to the outer third of my top liner. I actually would still be very happy if I left it the way it is. My technician is licensed and certified and has been doing permanent eyeliner for over 20 years. The original procedure cost 350 dollars the follow up procedure will cost 50 dollars. If you have pale lashes this will give your entire face definition without wearing any make-up. My only regret is that I waited to do this. LOVE the result.

What a fantastic comment! I'm so happy you'd a great experience with your permanent eyeliner procedure.

I didn't know that losing lashes was a concern with permanent eyeliner. Was this just something you were afraid of happening or had you actually heard of this happening to people?

I haven't heard of anyone losing lashes, but I was afraid it could. I had lash extensions three years ago an was told I wouldn't lose lashes, and I did. Took over a year for them to fully grow back. I'm just very cautious now. Still really enjoying my eyeliner. I will go back and have the outer third slightly thickened on the top lid. This was s good decision.
Edy O'Brien