Mrs. Fern Goodale - York, Maine

I had a great experience, lots of shots, wasn't...

I had a great experience, lots of shots, wasn't very painful, but I disliked the sound of the needles puncturing the skin, but otherwise it went very quickly and I was fine after and went about my day normally.
I am so happy, I am doing great, i've had a few Migraines but they were not as bad and don't have them daily anymore, its a miracle for me!
Dr. Anthony Knox

Dr. Know has been fantastic, great bedside manner, which means alot to me!

I had EXACTLY the same experience! I literally woke up the next morning with no headache of ANY kind for the first time in years. A week later I have had a few whispering aches but nothing major. I am so happy I can't quite believe it!

Thanks for sharing!  So you had the botox to try and alleviate your migraines, or did you have it for wrinkle smoothing and are having less migraines as a happy bonus?

I got it for my Migraines which I have suffered for fifty years, insurance is now paying for it and I went to see the specialist and I am soooo happy with the results, I had severe Migraines nearly everyday of my life and since Oct.7th..till now..only 4 migraines, which were not nearly as bad as I ever had so it's helping greatly, in fact,I went 22 straight days without a headache, thats a lifetime record for me, I've only had one round of Botox so far and I am expecting more great results as time goes on, thanks for your questions.

That is amazing, congrats on your results.  Keep us posted on what happens as time goes on, and enjoy having your life back :)