Not Just a Facelift! A Neck Lift, Upper and Lower Eyelid Lifts and Eyebrow Lift!!!! - Yonkers, NY

Excellent staff, excellent doctor. Dr. Newman was...

Excellent staff, excellent doctor. Dr. Newman was patient and went through all the pros and cons of the surgery for me, MULTIPLE times. The surgery went without a problem. Recovery did not take as long as I expected, in a week the bruising and swelling greatly decreased. During my recovery, I saw Dr. Newman everyday after surgery for over a week, just for him to check on me, and he didn't mind one bit! Really a great experience and I would recommend him to all my family and friends! Thank you Doctor Newman!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Doctor Newman was great! He was very patient and went over things 4 or 5 times for me to make sure I understood what I was getting myself into. His bedside manner was fantastic, made me feel very well taken care of. Surgery went perfectly. Recovery went excellent. Doctor Newman did not hesitate to answer all my calls and he even saw me every day for over a week after surgery, just because I wanted him to, and he was great about it. Wonderful Doctor and an amazing experience! I would recommend him to all my family and friends!