Dr. Newman Changed my Life! - Yonkers, NY

I was always small chested but it was never an...

I was always small chested but it was never an issue for me. I actually swore I would never get breast implants. That all changed after I had my second child. Whatever tissue I did have seemed to disappear and whatever was left was saggy and deflated!! I tried all different bras and sizes but I couldn't even seem to fill an A cup. I was uncomfortable in all my clothes and just felt so unsexy. I am so pleased with how my breasts came out. They are amazing...I have no complaints!! I am now a D cup but they are so natural looking (esp in clothes)and well proportioned to my body. I have gotten so many compliments. I am a new person inside and out.

Hooray for successes! Thank you for sharing on RealSelf!

New York Plastic Surgeon

Bathing suit season came around and this is what brought me to Dr. Newman. I looked like a 12 year old girl rather than a 29 year old woman. I called for a consult and due to a cancellation I got one for that same day. I loved Dr. Newman from the moment I met him. He made me feel very comfortable and was very informative. When it came to size he was very helpful. He listened to what I wanted but offered his opinion as to what he thought suited my body type. I booked my surgery that same day and cancelled any other consult appointments I had made. I was very nervous for the surgery but the staff helped to calm my nerves. The anastesiologist called the night before and really eased my mind. Everyone from the dr. To Kerry in the office made the whole process a great experience. I can't thank Dr. Newman enough!!!!! Call him...he will change your life too!!