Microdermabrasion Worked for Me

I just got my first Microderm done and it was the...

I just got my first Microderm done and it was the best thing that I have ever done for my skin, I have mild acne but have lots of scars from it and just after my first treatment I can already feel the difference.

On a scale from 1-10 it was maybe a 1 it didnt hurt at all, It was more like a mini massage for your face.

All about you med spa

The customer service was excellent and there was no waitting at all like other doctor offices.

I am very satisfied with my look right now and it is because of Microdermabrasion Cost which is very affordable and natural. Thanks and have a nice day.
It seems like i have the same kind of skin you do... How many treatments are you going to go in for?
Actually, When I got the first treatment I thought it worked wonders since thats what it feels like the first few days but as time passed and more and more treatments I got I didnt see a difference AT ALL!

I had the Microderms a while back now, Since I have had a few Chemical Peels and I can honestly say this is probably the only thing that has ever helped with my scars. You cant have the light peels though, If you really want to see results you have to go with the stronger ones.

Good Luck! =)