Yes!! So Worth It. Why Did I Wait? - St Petersburg

I got my implants just over a year ago. My plastic...

I got my implants just over a year ago. My plastic surgeon (board certified) was absolutely wonderful. I had pain for one day and switched from pain pills to advil. I went from a very deflated, saggy 36A to a beautiful 36C. They look very natural and are proportionate to my overall size. I should've done this years ago. I am thrilled with the results. Oh, I guess my only regret would be that I should've gone just a little bigger -- just a little -- maybe to a full 36D.

FYI - I got the silicon gel implants, and...

FYI - I got the silicon gel implants, and everything is still great after 2 years. I'm still very happy with the results.

Saint Petersburg Plastic Surgeon

The doctor and his staff were wonderful. Very professional and caring. I felt safe and that I was getting the highest level of care. I had done quite a bit of research and had also visited a total of five plastic surgeons before deciding.

Yes, but C's will age better than D's. Thanks so much for posting here. It's always great for RealSelf users to read about how women like their implants a while after the surgery.

Breast Enhancement surgery, if performed for the right reason, is a very positive experience for the patient. It can improve your proportions and make you more confident. You are similar to the majority of patients who wish they went "a little bigger" after surgery. Enjoy!