Two Flies in One Shot - Bangkok, Thailand

I looked tired under my eyes. The doctor said he...

I looked tired under my eyes. The doctor said he could remove fat, but there was very little skin to take. They told me my eyes would heal separately. They looked very different from each other, which was appearently normal. I thought this was a small procedure. I wear contact lenses and I had to wait carrying them 3 - 4 weeks. It was tough to wait. I had planned too many things afterwards. A skin laser one week later on my face. A two month dance yoga trip to australia after a the recreation month in Thailand. My eyes were very sensitive to the strong sun in Australia. It was uncomfortable to have my head down in yoga, I had allergy from a tree there and an eye infection. I think the operation would have liked two month in a calm and cool space. However I found a healer and after that session, the allergy disappeared and everything went well. I might think that the operation activated a trauma in my eyes. Now it looks fine, one eye is a little bigger than the other, maybe because thats where the infection was.

I think you are very brave to go to Thailand. It sure was cheap. I am glad it worked out for you. Post some pics. For others reading this you need to get your instructions verbally and written , in clear english. We all forget half of what we hear or hear only what we want to hear. My husband was made to sign a declaration that he knew he had to care for me for 72 hours and what he had to do. The surgery is a breeze if done right....it's the immediate after care that impacts your results. I also had the laser at the same time as upper and lower bleph and was told to avoid Pilates, yoga and golf for 6 weeks.
Thanks Cassandra, cool to hear your experience. Maybe, I will post pictures when it´s fully healed, although I doubt you can see much difference...
We might see subtleties that you don't...especially if you are looking at yourself in the mirror all the time!! I hope you continue to heal.....I found a 2 hour flight a weed after my surgery to be very hard....you flew to Australia ....and then home. That's quite traumatic to an already traumatized body. You can't expect to heal in a short time. Give it until the summer before you make a judgment.

Cool

All good!

What was the procedure you got called ?
Hi. Glad to hear from you again. Your pics are the same....before and 1 month post. If you have up to date ones do post them. I Hope you are well on the mend at 5 months post. My doc says the milestones are 3 and 6 months and to expect swelling up and down the whole way along.
Dr Pitch

I wish I was as a good patient as dr Pitch is a doctor. You get a follow up, but you can always come and talk to him afterwards, for 100 baht. Maya from swedish Destinaton Beauty was wonderful, always answering questions and worries. Miss Nok, Yannhees internatonal assistant was very sweet and helpful. In general I have been very well treated and I got time to ask questions, however the whole atmosphere on the hospital feels a little busy. I would have liked more general information about the every day life after operation, before. I don´t know what to ask and I get very effected of operations, so my mind is not clear and suddenly I do things that is probably not good for the operation, because I am not aware of it. However most of the staff on Yannhee hospital is in general being nice, I also experienced some impatience, ignorance and not knowing about the procedures of their department. I got the thought looking good is a bigger qualificaton than knowledge. I think that thai people have different approach to hospital procedures, than westerners.