Life Time Waiting on Tummy Tuck - Yankton, SD

I am a mommy still to this day of my own 14 and 18...

I am a mommy still to this day of my own 14 and 18 2 step kids 23 and 25 and still give more than I thought I had to give even to the last 3 bucks for ice cream and I have always had this care free child personality no holds bar no secrets give all you have that day cause it could be your last and have always wanted a tummy tuck to just have a pair of jean stay up ok they never really did say up even as a teen or a butt implant so they would stay up lol and im going to be 40 soon and all I think about is what kind of job I can do where my booty doesn't hurt from sitting all day and my pants aren't around my booty when I stand up I don't ware hip huggers im 170 pounds I was 225+ I yr ago I work in collection (credit cards) I eat right im active caring giving understanding compassionate ware my troubles for all to know help till it effects my own bills and all I want before I die is mt pants not to fall down while caring in the bags of food from the store I love my no booty mom and dad but when my daughter introduces me as the no booty all tummy mom its just sad! thanks for telling me the uni has a surgery program that can help calling them tomorrow I pay 400 a mo for ins and no one gose droping it thanks Obama care not! and saving money now to get a website for pics of my boobs that people donate money to!
just to pay for a tummy tuck so I don't get arrested for my pants falling off