EXCITED!!!! Breast Augmentation W/ Gel Implants - Yakima, WA

My surgeon was very upfront with me.Gave me all...

My surgeon was very upfront with me.Gave me all the Pros and cons. Surgery went well al the staff excellent. Pain well managed after day2 no norcottics needed only ibuprofen. Minimal swelling. Up and about 3day followed all instructions of post op. Very Satisffied with results.

Yakima Plastic Surgeon

I recommend him because he tells you how it is. Makes you really think about what you want. It took me 1 year to think it out. Job was awsome! Dr. was upfront with me and that's what I liked about him.

I always wished I could keep my "pregnancy breasts" but, alas, it doesn't work that way. Glad you were able to get this done for yourself!

Hi Alo,

Thanks for the review and welcome to the breast implant community could you please provide a bit more information about your experience to fully aid our community.

1. Did you experience pain and downtime, do you have a few more details about the overall procedure?

2. What made you decide to go through with this procedure, how long had you been thinking about it?

3. What do you wish you knew before hand?

Thanks so much,

-Britt

1. My experience went well. Pain was well controlled had my great cousin to help me out. My movement with my hands after surgery was minimal I did follow the post op direction to prevent from the implants from moving to a wrong direccion.I was in the ambulatory surgery center for about 5 hours. I dont remember much but waking up and going home. I took my bandages of and showered the next day but with help. It took about 2months to finally go back to normal and lift more than 20lbs. Downtime was minimal I say about 3 days. I starteddoing minimal driving at 5 days.
2. I wanted to do this procedure for myself. I neverhad any breast. I have 2 daughters age 6 and 4. My breast have been from 34a to 34d with pregnancy and going back to 34a. So i had all that room to fill. My breast were not what I wanted. I though about it for a year depending of how the situation was gonna be if I wanted to be a mother soon or pursue my career and wait later. I went to see the surgeon and a year later came back and was decided to go through it. I am now 5months post op and feel good about my overall appearance and the size I wanted. 36C.
3. I think I was pretty well informed about the procedure all along. I also work in a medical fieldI asked everyone about the procedure how it went. I was pretty confident inmyself that I could handle all this. I do have a scar under neath my breast but is minimal as my implants went under muscle. You can even notice that I had this procedure done unless I say so. Those that do know ask me for his number.
I would return to him again but I am completely satisfied with myself. I have had not complications I still feel the nipple sensation. It was suggested to return for an implant replace 10 years or if other complications.
I hope this helped if not let me know what else you would like to know.

Hi Aloy,

This info is awesome, thank you!

-Britt