1st Time - Xanadu, Fort Collins, CO

I had my first injection of botox 5 days ago in my...

I had my first injection of botox 5 days ago in my forehead and eyebrows, so far I absolutely LOVE what my face looks like!! The only con so far is an excrutiating, disabling headache in my forehead that began about 10 minutes afterwards that they said would last for a day, I still have it.

My personal goals are to help my skin where it is losing it's elasticity.

Sasha, nurse

I rated Sasha an overall 5 because she saw that I was apprehensive about doing anything and took the time to answer all of my questions and explain the differences between the fillers and the different types of laser treatments available, the process, what they did, the pros and cons for each. She was unpretentious, knowledgable, painstakingly patient with me, and just down friendly despite being stunningly gorgeous. I asked her if and what treatments she had ever had and she was open and candid. Her face looked so natural and perfect that it didn't look like she had ever done anything to it. She gained my trust and I was able to excitedly decide on Botox as my first guinea pig. I chose this provider because it used to be Planet Beach and is an extension of it. I was a member at Planet Beach for years and know that their products and training of staff is critical to their company. The owner eventually changed the name and included Xanadu into her business.

Much better!!! Thank you Megan!! I switched the oral Arnica 200ck to Belladonna 200ck, that seems to have kicked the Arnica Gel into overdrive because my forehead almost feels normal todayl!!

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear you got a bad headache after your Botox. :( How are you feeling today?