Before and 30 Days After Photos - Wyomissing, PA

Here are my before and one month post surgery...

Here are my before and one month post surgery photos.
I still have quite a bit of "mumps swelling" and my PS told me it will be up to 3mths before it really recedes.
So I just would like to share my progress with everyone and also wish you all Good luck or quick recovery!
I have a 12 weeks follow up appointment and I will update everyone on my progress.

2 Months PO

I am happy to say that my recovery is pretty positive. The only thing am doing at this point is massage my scars with Vit E Cocoa butter by Palmers. The whole BR idea was/is really life changing. It's nice to get a bra from a regular store, try and fit M size tops etc. I wish everybody a speedy recovery for those who already got their procedures done, and good luck for those looking fwd to get it done. Chaooo!!

60 days post

Berks Plastic Surgery

Doctor Reedy

Looking good and healing wonderfully. So happy for you.
Looks great! Was the vertical technique used?
Looks wonderful! Congratulations!
Thankx
Your incisions are healing very well!!! Can't wait for myself to be on the 3 month mark!! You look great!!!
Thank you gal!
You look great. I hope you continue to recover well. I have my consultation next week. I'm excited and nervous as well.
Nothing to worry about. Indeed, nothing scary, instead you will e amazed at how pretty you will look will all that weight reduced around your upper body. Good luck girl! you will be fine!
Looking good! How are you feeling? After 2 weeks, were you able to return to normal activity?
Thankx for asking. My job is really easy so I actually reported back to work exactly 6 day after surgery. For as long as I was able to drive, I went back to work. My pain was very minimal. The only thing that was uncomfortable was sleeping on my back otherwise all else was fine. Good luck with your journey sis!
Oh wow! I hope I can recover as fast as you because I was told by my doctor to take 2 weeks off work, and that's so long. I really don't want to sit at home for 2 weeks. Thank you and congrats on your journey :)
My PS told me the same thing but he said I could drive for as long as I was done with my narcotic pain meds which lasted only 4 days. You will experience it. It's not a big deal as we all think it is before op. You will be fine and depending on your job, sure u can go back to work as soon as you feel able to. I was asked to take 2wks off work too but I just took one. Good luck sweetheart, you will do great!!
Do you mind if I ask why you rated it not worth it? Was it the procedure or the doctor?
I did not, I saw that then wondered how it got there, will try to edit the whole thing
now corrected. thankx Solesister
U looking great sis! Are u a D cup now?
Thankx . I am a D with the swelling, I hope I can go lower. Gal, I was huge and it's such a big relief.
wondering how can i get my insurance to pay for it in if i dont have insurance how much do it cost
I have no Insurance so my Ps office worked out a payment plan for me through Care credit without interest. There are payment options once you identify a surgeon. It could be cheaper than $6k depending on your location. Don't shy out, there is help out there. I wish you every bit of luck Suemaxinvil.