Might Be Worth It for Some, but Not Me -Wyoming

Went to a Dermatologist to have this done. My...

Went to a Dermatologist to have this done. My face looked pretty much like the pictures on this site... red, kind of blistery. Took a few days to get reasonable looking and about two weeks to not look super sunburned. They told me that I would see the "full effects" in about 2-3 months post procedure. Frankly, nothing happened. The puffiness associated with the first week or so make it appear as though the fine lines are being dealt with, but after a couple of months, I looked the same as always. No damage was done and the doc was very nice, but it just didn't really do anything for me. I felt my expectations were reasonable...just have a smoother glow and get rid of a few little fine lines, not any big wrinkles. I didn't pay as much as some people on this site, so maybe they didn't use the same laser. It was a CO2 Fractional Laser, but I forget the brand name.
prefer not to disclose

She was very nice and extremely professional. Took great care to apply the topical anesthetic, etc. No complaints as far as the treatment process itself, just not worth my money.

Not really. 800 bucks down the tube. No worse..no better.

That must be so frustrating.

Thanks for sharing.  How are you doing now?  Any changes?

Nope.

So annoying!  Thanks for sharing on RealSelf about it, I'm sorry you didn't have any results.