62 Years Old and Loving My Skin!!

I have been using Bello Moi product line since...

I have been using Bello Moi product line since January. It has helped my skin greatly. I have a few dark spots but they seem to be fading lightly with their non hydroquinone skin lightening cream. I was thinking about doing laser resurfacing before I invested in the product line. I am happy I did not. My wrinkles are less noticeable. I have very sensitive skin and have not had any reactions to any of Bello Moi products. I am a bit of a fanatic with my skin care routine now. Only thing is they do not have a sun screen. I wish they did. But I do have one that I am very happy with. All of the products are great, I have not had one single issue with any of the products. I think my favorites are the iRestore Creme, Multi Peptide Complex, and the Lightening Rejuvenating Creme. The combination of all make your skin feel and look wonderful. Once you get your morning and evening routine down it's very fast and easy. I really believe that this product has helped maintain my skin. Nobody ever guesses that I am 62. I highly recommend this product line. They are vegan-free and have no parabens so that is a extra plus!
Self