62 Years Old and Loving My Skin!!

I have been using Bello Moi product line since...

I have been using Bello Moi product line since January. It has helped my skin greatly. I have a few dark spots but they seem to be fading lightly with their non hydroquinone skin lightening cream. I was thinking about doing laser resurfacing before I invested in the product line. I am happy I did not. My wrinkles are less noticeable. I have very sensitive skin and have not had any reactions to any of Bello Moi products. I am a bit of a fanatic with my skin care routine now. Only thing is they do not have a sun screen. I wish they did. But I do have one that I am very happy with. All of the products are great, I have not had one single issue with any of the products. I think my favorites are the iRestore Creme, Multi Peptide Complex, and the Lightening Rejuvenating Creme. The combination of all make your skin feel and look wonderful. Once you get your morning and evening routine down it's very fast and easy. I really believe that this product has helped maintain my skin. Nobody ever guesses that I am 62. I highly recommend this product line. They are vegan-free and have no parabens so that is a extra plus!
Self

awesome any before & after pictures I am 63 with fairly good skin...now I feel may be a good time to look for procedure
Emma Your beautiful. You will have no problem feeling fresh when your my age.
This seems to be very interesting and little bit surprising that you are 62 and feel so fresh.
Sounds great! I'm considering laser but nervous about. Where do you buy your products?
I was nervous about laser too. I know eventually I will try laser, but I am going to prolong it as much as I can. There is to much downtime, or uncertainty with some lasers. I was going to do a light fraxel. I have seen the results. They are good. I bought the products from a med spa. They do sell them on their online website and I even seen them on Amazon.
Thanks for sharing on RealSelf.  Is it $350 for the entire kit?
No each product was individual. I paid roughly around $350. I am still using all the products that I bought from January except for the Multi Peptide Complex. I ran out of Multi Peptide Complex and had to reorder a few weeks ago. The products really do last a long time!!
Yeah that is so nice when they last a long time, makes the investment seem better.