Worth All the Worry!! Go for It!

I am a 33 year old mommy of 4. My youngest child...

I am a 33 year old mommy of 4. My youngest child is 3 & had been dreaming of a tummy tuck, i knew we were done having kids & the extra tummy skin & strech marks made me embarassed. i didnt feel comforatable out of clothes or in swimwear.

I had my Full Tummy tuck w/ muscle repair in Jan.09 It has now been 6 weeks. i am thrilled with the results & am hear to tell you - if everyone knew how easy it was to have a flat tummy they would have a TT tommorow!

I had myself so worked up with worry & fear prior to my surgery, that i almost backed out. I was so scared of dying under the knife & leaving my hubby & kids.
i was scared of the recovery & scared of putting my needs/ wants first for once.

Let me tell you- it was worth the worry! I love my results & the recovery was not bad at all- i had NO pain- you will be uncomfortable for 3-5 days- but after that- its hardly anything. Take your pain meds on time & rest rest rest & you'll feel good by a week.
i was back out watching my sons basketball games on day 7.

This is not to say that this surgery is not a long recovery- it is a full year they say til all your swelling dissappears & scar fades & results are final, so be patient,i am. My scar is placed low - under my underwear line& i wear low underwear- insist on this!
i realy urge you to do this for yourself & i will tell you the fear pre- surgery is the worst part--- after you will wonder why you worried so much- ! You will be a happier sexy woman, mommy& wife- & confidence makes you a more modivated beautiful you!

Akron Plastic Surgeon

DR. WAS A PERFECTIONIST, SO SET ASIDE HIS DRY PERSONALITY & REALIZE HE WLL GIVE YOU AMAZING RESULTS!