Worth It! But Painful

I have fair skin and dark hair. I had head to toe...

I have fair skin and dark hair. I had head to toe removal of hair from my face and neck to my toes.

I went to {edited, provider information appears above the review for registered users}, they have a system where you come in 6 times and then have two years of guarantee. So I have been going for almost three years, and while some areas are more responsive than others, the overall results have been dramatic.

I used to shave my legs every day (and twice a day if I had a date that night). Now I do it once a week. The face and neck used to get razor burn, now I have to pluck some of the hair, but it is nothing like it was before. Even if it isn't totally gone, it becomes so much more manageable if you have excessive body hair.

American Laser

American Laser has the best policy and financing

does anyone know anything about Ideal Image?
I am a woman, so I can't comment on how it works for a man. I can tell you, not all the hair will be gone, but the vast majority will nver grow back and can live with a few hairs. If you read the fine print at American you will see their goal is a min of 60% loss. I would say in some places I saw 95% and in other I onley saw %60.
Hi mare345, Have you seen James' review of laser hair removal? There's quite a discussion there about permanent hair removal for guys.
I have a question for you, first are you female? Because I wanted to do laser from head to toe...I know it sounds weird but I am hairy, and it makes my life hell...so does it really work, I odnt want to invest all the money only to have the hair grow back again
I am actually still going to them. I started in April 2006 and my 2 year guarantee is up this June. I have to admit that on the last treatment (last week) I did get one tiny welt on one of my legs. But I think that was because as you get closer to the end of your two years they keeping upping the strength to be sure you get the most hair removal. Considering I have been lasered head to toe in delicate areas for nearly three years now this is a good track record. I don't know what the BBB says about them , but I have been thrilled with the staff, the service and the results.
I, too, have heard bad things about this provider -- not only from the BBB, but from other posters on this website, too. PLEASE do your research and do NOT choose by price and financing, alone! I had a consultation with this company for laser hair removal and their high-pressure sales tactics were disturbing. I did not choose them. This is not what I am looking for in anyone that is going to put a LASER on my SKIN!
I must admit that I have heard bad things about that provider from the Better Business Bureau. How long ago was your last laser treatment?