Was Worth It

I was getting some deep lip lines on my lips and...

I was getting some deep lip lines on my lips and the nasal lines were very ugly. My doctor was very good, explained everything and took before and after pics.He used perlaneon the nasal folds.

He used a numb cream on my nasal area , there wasn't much pain, the results were amazing. The lines are almost gone, very natural looking. Two weeks later I went back and had my lips done with juvederm. This time he used a dental block, that was a weird feeling but no pain at all.

There was no brusing, in 2 days all of the swelling was gone, my husband never noticed, so the swelling wasn't so bad, I think I was the only one who noticed.I would do it again but I think I will do it all at the same time, I did it in two appointments because I thought there would be a lot of swelling. I don't bruise easy.

The doc was great and the results are so natural looking, that is important. I just wanted to look not so tired and old, I am 56. Reading the comments of others was helpful, I got a sense of what was going to happen.

spa creations, sewell nj

Be the first to comment on this video...

This conversation is missing your voice. Please join RealSelf or log in